Scrabble word: CORPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORPS exist?
Definitions of CORPS in dictionaries:
- noun - an army unit usually consisting of two or more divisions and their support
- noun - a body of people associated together
- noun - a business firm whose articles of incorporation have been approved in some state
- A separate branch or department of the armed forces having a specialized function.
- A tactical unit of ground combat forces between a division and an army commanded by a lieutenant general and composed of two or more divisions and auxiliary service troops.
- noun - a military unit
There are 5 letters in CORPS: C O P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORPS plus a wildcard: CORPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORPS
Images for CORPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.