Scrabble word: CORPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORPS exist?
Definitions of CORPS in dictionaries:
- noun - an army unit usually consisting of two or more divisions and their support
- noun - a body of people associated together
- noun - a business firm whose articles of incorporation have been approved in some state
- A separate branch or department of the armed forces having a specialized function.
- A tactical unit of ground combat forces between a division and an army commanded by a lieutenant general and composed of two or more divisions and auxiliary service troops.
- noun - a military unit