Scrabble word: CROP
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROP exist?
Definitions of CROP in dictionaries:
- noun - the yield from plants in a single growing season
- noun - a cultivated plant that is grown commercially on a large scale
- noun - a collection of people or things appearing together
- noun - the output of something in a season
- noun - the stock or handle of a whip
- noun - a pouch in many birds and some lower animals that resembles a stomach for storage and preliminary maceration of food
- verb - cut short
- verb - prepare for crops
- verb - yield crops
- verb - let feed in a field or pasture or meadow
- verb - feed as in a meadow or pasture
- verb - cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- Cultivated plants or agricultural produce, such as grain, vegetables, or fruit.
- The total yield of such produce in a particular season or place.
- A group, quantity, or supply appearing at one time: a crop of new ideas.
- A short haircut.
- An earmark on an animal.
- A short whip used in horseback riding, with a loop serving as a lash.
- The stock of a whip.
- A pouchlike enlargement of a bird’s gullet in which food is partially digested or stored for regurgitation to nestlings.
- A similar enlargement in the digestive tract of annelids and insects.
- To cut or bite off the tops or ends of: crop a hedge; sheep cropping grass.
- To cut (hair, for example) very short.
- To clip (an animal’s ears, for example).
- To trim (a photograph or picture, for example).
- To harvest: crop salmon.
- To cause to grow or yield a crop.
- To feed on growing grasses and herbage.
- To plant, grow, or yield a crop.
- verb - to cut off short
There are 4 letters in CROP: C O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CROP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CROP plus a wildcard: CROP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROP
Images for CROP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.