Scrabble word: CROPS
Is CROPS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CROPS in dictionaries:
- noun - the yield from plants in a single growing season
- noun - a cultivated plant that is grown commercially on a large scale
- noun - a collection of people or things appearing together
- noun - the output of something in a season
- noun - the stock or handle of a whip
- noun - a pouch in many birds and some lower animals that resembles a stomach for storage and preliminary maceration of food
- verb - cut short
- verb - prepare for crops
- verb - yield crops
- verb - let feed in a field or pasture or meadow
- verb - feed as in a meadow or pasture
- verb - cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- verb - to cut off short
There are 5 letters in CROPS: C O P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CROPS
Click to search all anagrams of CROPS plus a wildcard: CROPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROPS
Images for CROPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.