Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CORPUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORPUS exist?
Definitions of CORPUS in dictionaries:
- noun - capital as contrasted with the income derived from it
- noun - a collection of writings
- noun - the main part of an organ or other bodily structure
- A large collection of writings of a specific kind or on a specific subject.
- The principal or capital, as distinguished from the interest or income, as of a fund or estate.
- The main part of a bodily structure or organ.
- A distinct bodily mass or organ having a specific function.
- The overall length of a violin.
- n - a human or animal body
There are 6 letters in CORPUS: C O P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORPUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORPUS plus a wildcard: CORPUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORPUS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORPUS
- PCamaral corpus Christi
- corpus callosum - multiple sclerosis encyclopaedia
- corpus Christi
- corpus Christi is known as Sparkling City by the Sea no doubtnamed ...
- ... parade within the corpus Christi festival in Pujil Ecuador
- ... Cantillana se llevo el premio al mejor altar del corpus Christi 2010
- Click on image to view larger version.
- The Selena Memorial in corpus Christi TX
- Diagram showing the main areas and stucture of the human brain.
- Villa Tembleque Festividad del corpus Christi
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.