Scrabble word: CORPUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORPUS exist?
Definitions of CORPUS in dictionaries:
- noun - capital as contrasted with the income derived from it
- noun - a collection of writings
- noun - the main part of an organ or other bodily structure
- A large collection of writings of a specific kind or on a specific subject.
- The principal or capital, as distinguished from the interest or income, as of a fund or estate.
- The main part of a bodily structure or organ.
- A distinct bodily mass or organ having a specific function.
- The overall length of a violin.
- noun - a human or animal body
There are 6 letters in CORPUS: C O P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORPUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORPUS plus a wildcard: CORPUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORPUS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORPUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.