Scrabble word: CORPUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORPUS exist?
Definitions of CORPUS in dictionaries:
- noun - capital as contrasted with the income derived from it
- noun - a collection of writings
- noun - the main part of an organ or other bodily structure
- A large collection of writings of a specific kind or on a specific subject.
- The principal or capital, as distinguished from the interest or income, as of a fund or estate.
- The main part of a bodily structure or organ.
- A distinct bodily mass or organ having a specific function.
- The overall length of a violin.
- noun - a human or animal body