Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CUSP
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUSP exist?
Definitions of CUSP in dictionaries:
- noun - point formed by two intersecting arcs (as from the intrados of a Gothic arch)
- noun - a thin triangular flap of a heart valve
- noun - small elevation on the grinding surface of a tooth
- A point or pointed end.
- A pointed or rounded projection on the chewing surface of a tooth.
- A triangular fold or flap of a heart valve.
- A point at which a curve crosses itself and at which the two tangents to the curve coincide.
- The point of intersection of two ornamental arcs or curves, such as the inner points of a trefoil.
- Either point of a crescent moon.
- A transitional point or time, as between two astrological signs.
- adj - a pointed end [n -S] : CUSPAL, CUSPATE, CUSPATED, CUSPED
There are 4 letters in CUSP: C P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUSP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUSP plus a wildcard: CUSP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUSP
Images for CUSP
- ... cusp located on the palatal surface. This cusp is known as the cusp of
- Talons cusp report of four unusual cases
- The maxillary palatal cusp occludes in the central fossa or marginal ...
- can occur for two control factors and one behavior axis. The cusp ...
- Beach cusps - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- cusp JAMES HARRIS GALLERY
- An unusual case of talon cusp on a geminated tooth
- talon cusp
- Marcus Rebranding Contemporary Department to be cusp Not Closing cusp ...
- Win 1000 from cusp by Neiman Marcus Bloomspot BlogBloomspot Blog