Scrabble word: CUSP
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUSP exist?
Definitions of CUSP in dictionaries:
- noun - point formed by two intersecting arcs (as from the intrados of a Gothic arch)
- noun - a thin triangular flap of a heart valve
- noun - small elevation on the grinding surface of a tooth
- A point or pointed end.
- A pointed or rounded projection on the chewing surface of a tooth.
- A triangular fold or flap of a heart valve.
- A point at which a curve crosses itself and at which the two tangents to the curve coincide.
- The point of intersection of two ornamental arcs or curves, such as the inner points of a trefoil.
- Either point of a crescent moon.
- A transitional point or time, as between two astrological signs.
- adj - a pointed end [n -S] : CUSPAL, CUSPATE, CUSPATED, CUSPED
There are 4 letters in CUSP: C P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUSP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUSP plus a wildcard: CUSP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUSP
Images for CUSP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.