Scrabble word: SCUPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCUPS exist?
Definitions of SCUPS in dictionaries:
- noun - flesh of fish found in colder waters of northern Atlantic coast of the United States
- noun - lean flesh of fish found in warm waters of southern Atlantic coast of the United States
- noun - porgy of southern Atlantic coastal waters of North America
- noun - found in Atlantic coastal waters of North America from South Carolina to Maine
- noun - a marine food fish
There are 5 letters in SCUPS: C P S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCUPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCUPS plus a wildcard: SCUPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCUPS
Images for SCUPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.