Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SOUP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOUP exist?
Definitions of SOUP in dictionaries:
- noun - liquid food especially of meat or fish or vegetable stock often containing pieces of solid food
- noun - any composition having a consistency suggestive of soup
- noun - an unfortunate situation
- verb - dope (a racehorse)
- A liquid food prepared from meat, fish, or vegetable stock combined with various other ingredients and often containing solid pieces.
- Dense fog.
- To modify (something) so as to increase its capacity to perform or satisfy, especially to add horsepower or greater speed potential to (an engine or a vehicle): souped up the 1959 Ford; souping up old sound systems.
- v - to increase the power or efficiency of
There are 4 letters in SOUP: O P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOUP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOUP plus a wildcard: SOUP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOUP
Images for SOUP
- Traditional Tomato soup Gordon Ramsey 101Cookbooks.org - The ...
- January is National soup Month The Meal Planning Mom Blog
- FileRomanian potato soup.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Cacklefruit soup Without Fear
- Quick and Easy Chicken Noodle soup In the kitchen with Kath
- FileHungarian goulash soup.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Beef Brisket Vegetable soup Recipe
- Hungarian pea soup with nokedli dumplings. Photo by KAS.
- Chicken Tortilla soup - Eat at Home