Scrabble word: SOUP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOUP exist?
Definitions of SOUP in dictionaries:
- noun - liquid food especially of meat or fish or vegetable stock often containing pieces of solid food
- noun - any composition having a consistency suggestive of soup
- noun - an unfortunate situation
- verb - dope (a racehorse)
- A liquid food prepared from meat, fish, or vegetable stock combined with various other ingredients and often containing solid pieces.
- Dense fog.
- To modify (something) so as to increase its capacity to perform or satisfy, especially to add horsepower or greater speed potential to (an engine or a vehicle): souped up the 1959 Ford; souping up old sound systems.
- verb - to increase the power or efficiency of
There are 4 letters in SOUP: O P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOUP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOUP plus a wildcard: SOUP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOUP
Images for SOUP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.