Scrabble word: SOUP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOUP exist?
Definitions of SOUP in dictionaries:
- noun - liquid food especially of meat or fish or vegetable stock often containing pieces of solid food
- noun - any composition having a consistency suggestive of soup
- noun - an unfortunate situation
- verb - dope (a racehorse)
- A liquid food prepared from meat, fish, or vegetable stock combined with various other ingredients and often containing solid pieces.
- Dense fog.
- To modify (something) so as to increase its capacity to perform or satisfy, especially to add horsepower or greater speed potential to (an engine or a vehicle): souped up the 1959 Ford; souping up old sound systems.
- verb - to increase the power or efficiency of