Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIOUS exist?
Definitions of PIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - having or showing or expressing reverence for a deity
- Having or exhibiting religious reverence; earnestly compliant in the observance of religion; devout.
- Marked by conspicuous devoutness: a pious and holy observation.
- Marked by false devoutness; solemnly hypocritical: a pious fraud.
- Devotional: pious readings.
- Professing or exhibiting a strict, traditional sense of virtue and morality; high-minded.
- Commendable; worthy: a pious effort.
- adv - marked by religious reverence [adj] : PIOUSLY
There are 5 letters in PIOUS: I O P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIOUS plus a wildcard: PIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIOUS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PIOUS
- pious Sister Marie-Henriette
- pious Public Prayer
- pious nation
- Louis I The pious or The Debonnaire of France
- FileLouis the pious.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Louis I Biography - Facts Birthday Life Story - Biography.com
- SHOEI XR-1100 pious Excite Motorsports
- He held synods and assemblies where laws were decredd for the better ...
- Louis the pious
- The pious Bird of Good Omen - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia