Scrabble word: PIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIOUS exist?
Definitions of PIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - having or showing or expressing reverence for a deity
- Having or exhibiting religious reverence; earnestly compliant in the observance of religion; devout.
- Marked by conspicuous devoutness: a pious and holy observation.
- Marked by false devoutness; solemnly hypocritical: a pious fraud.
- Devotional: pious readings.
- Professing or exhibiting a strict, traditional sense of virtue and morality; high-minded.
- Commendable; worthy: a pious effort.
- adv - marked by religious reverence [adj] : PIOUSLY
There are 5 letters in PIOUS: I O P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIOUS plus a wildcard: PIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIOUS
Images for PIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.