Scrabble word: PORCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does PORCH exist?
Definitions of PORCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a structure attached to the exterior of a building often forming a covered entrance
- A covered platform, usually having a separate roof, at an entrance to a building.
- An open or enclosed gallery or room attached to the outside of a building; a verandah.
- A portico or covered walk.
- noun - a covered structure at the entrance to a building
There are 5 letters in PORCH: C H O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PORCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PORCH plus a wildcard: PORCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PORCH
Images for PORCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.