Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ORPHIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORPHIC exist?
Definitions of ORPHIC in dictionaries:
- adj - ascribed to Orpheus or characteristic of ideas in works ascribed to Orpheus
- adj - having an import not apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence
- Of or ascribed to Orpheus: the Orphic poems; Orphic mysteries.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of the dogmas, mysteries, and philosophical principles set forth in the poems ascribed to Orpheus.
- Capable of casting a charm or spell; entrancing.
- Often orphic.
- adj - spiritually significant or symbolic
There are 6 letters in ORPHIC: C H I O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORPHIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORPHIC plus a wildcard: ORPHIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORPHIC
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORPHIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.