Scrabble word: ORPHIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORPHIC exist?
Definitions of ORPHIC in dictionaries:
- adj - ascribed to Orpheus or characteristic of ideas in works ascribed to Orpheus
- adj - having an import not apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence
- Of or ascribed to Orpheus: the Orphic poems; Orphic mysteries.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of the dogmas, mysteries, and philosophical principles set forth in the poems ascribed to Orpheus.
- Capable of casting a charm or spell; entrancing.
- Often orphic.
- adj - spiritually significant or symbolic