Scrabble word: ORPHIC
Is ORPHIC valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ORPHIC in dictionaries:
- adj - ascribed to Orpheus or characteristic of ideas in works ascribed to Orpheus
- adj - having an import not apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence
- Of or ascribed to Orpheus: the Orphic poems; Orphic mysteries.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of the dogmas, mysteries, and philosophical principles set forth in the poems ascribed to Orpheus.
- Capable of casting a charm or spell; entrancing.
- Often orphic.
- adj - spiritually significant or symbolic
There are 6 letters in ORPHIC: C H I O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORPHIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of ORPHIC, to go: ORPHIC?
Let's rearrange the letters in ORPHIC and see some winning combinations
Images for ORPHIC
Lookup in Wiki for ORPHIC
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.