Scrabble word: RICH
In which Scrabble dictionary does RICH exist?
Definitions of RICH in dictionaries:
- noun - people who have possessions and wealth (considered as a group)
- adj - possessing material wealth
- adj - having an abundant supply of desirable qualities or substances (especially natural resources)
- adj - of great worth or quality
- adj - marked by great fruitfulness
- adj - strong
- adj - very productive
- adj - high in mineral content
- adj - suggestive of or characterized by great expense
- adj - containing plenty of fat, or eggs, or sugar
- adj - marked by richness and fullness of flavor
- adj - pleasantly full and mellow
- adj - affording an abundant supply
- Possessing great material wealth: “Now that he was rich he was not thought ignorant any more, but simply eccentric” (Mavis Gallant).
- Having great worth or value: a rich harvest of grain.
- Magnificent; sumptuous: a rich brocade.
- Having an abundant supply: rich in ideas.
- Abounding, especially in natural resources: rich land.
- Meaningful and significant: “a rich sense of the transaction between writer and reader” (William Zinsser).
- Very productive and therefore financially profitable: rich seams of coal.
- Containing a large amount of choice ingredients, such as butter, sugar, or eggs, and therefore unusually heavy or sweet: a rich dessert.
- Having or exuding a strong or pungent aroma: “Texas air is so rich you can nourish off it like it was food” (Edna Ferber).
- Pleasantly full and mellow: a rich tenor voice.
- Warm and strong in color: a rich brown velvet.
- Containing a large proportion of fuel to air: a rich gas mixture.
- Highly amusing.
- adj - having wealth
There are 4 letters in RICH: C H I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RICH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RICH plus a wildcard: RICH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RICH
Images for RICH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.