Scrabble word: RICH
In which Scrabble dictionary does RICH exist?
Definitions of RICH in dictionaries:
- noun - people who have possessions and wealth (considered as a group)
- adj - possessing material wealth
- adj - having an abundant supply of desirable qualities or substances (especially natural resources)
- adj - of great worth or quality
- adj - marked by great fruitfulness
- adj - strong
- adj - very productive
- adj - high in mineral content
- adj - suggestive of or characterized by great expense
- adj - containing plenty of fat, or eggs, or sugar
- adj - marked by richness and fullness of flavor
- adj - pleasantly full and mellow
- adj - affording an abundant supply
- Possessing great material wealth: “Now that he was rich he was not thought ignorant any more, but simply eccentric” (Mavis Gallant).
- Having great worth or value: a rich harvest of grain.
- Magnificent; sumptuous: a rich brocade.
- Having an abundant supply: rich in ideas.
- Abounding, especially in natural resources: rich land.
- Meaningful and significant: “a rich sense of the transaction between writer and reader” (William Zinsser).
- Very productive and therefore financially profitable: rich seams of coal.
- Containing a large amount of choice ingredients, such as butter, sugar, or eggs, and therefore unusually heavy or sweet: a rich dessert.
- Having or exuding a strong or pungent aroma: “Texas air is so rich you can nourish off it like it was food” (Edna Ferber).
- Pleasantly full and mellow: a rich tenor voice.
- Warm and strong in color: a rich brown velvet.
- Containing a large proportion of fuel to air: a rich gas mixture.
- Highly amusing.
- adj - having wealth