Scrabble word: CORES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORES exist?
Definitions of CORES in dictionaries:
- noun - a small group of indispensable persons or things
- noun - the center of an object
- noun - the central part of the Earth
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- noun - a cylindrical sample of soil or rock obtained with a hollow drill
- noun - an organization founded by James Leonard Farmer in 1942 to work for racial equality
- noun - the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
- noun - (computer science) a tiny ferrite toroid formerly used in a random access memory to store one bit of data
- noun - the chamber of a nuclear reactor containing the fissile material where the reaction takes place
- noun - a bar of magnetic material (as soft iron) that passes through a coil and serves to increase the inductance of the coil
- verb - remove the core or center from
- verb - to remove the core (the central part) of
There are 5 letters in CORES: C E O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORES plus a wildcard: CORES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORES
Images for CORES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.