Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FRESCO
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRESCO exist?
Definitions of FRESCO in dictionaries:
- noun - a mural done with watercolors on wet plaster
- noun - a durable method of painting on a wall by using watercolors on wet plaster
- verb - paint onto wet plaster on a wall
- The art of painting on fresh, moist plaster with pigments dissolved in water.
- A painting executed in this way.
- v - to paint on a surface of plaster
There are 6 letters in FRESCO: C E F O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRESCO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRESCO plus a wildcard: FRESCO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRESCO
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRESCO
- fresco Paint Art Gallery Art Painters Picture Image
- fresco painting from Thera Greece (about 1600 BC )
- This fresco by Giotto di Bondone is from the Life of Christ series ...
- FileHerculaneum fresco 001.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Ceiling fresco (detail) by Francisco Bayeu Y Subias on friends-of-art ...
- fresco decorations
- Ceiling fresco by Jakob Johann Zeiller on friends-of-art.net
- - Secco fresco Old Venice secco fresco traditional secco fresco ...
- ArchivoMichelangelo - fresco of the Last Judgement.jpg - Wikipedia ...
- FileSan clemente fresco.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia