Scrabble word: FRESCO
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRESCO exist?
Definitions of FRESCO in dictionaries:
- noun - a mural done with watercolors on wet plaster
- noun - a durable method of painting on a wall by using watercolors on wet plaster
- verb - paint onto wet plaster on a wall
- The art of painting on fresh, moist plaster with pigments dissolved in water.
- A painting executed in this way.
- verb - to paint on a surface of plaster
There are 6 letters in FRESCO: C E F O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRESCO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRESCO plus a wildcard: FRESCO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRESCO
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRESCO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.