Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COFFERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COFFERS exist?
Definitions of COFFERS in dictionaries:
- noun - an ornamental sunken panel in a ceiling or dome
- noun - a chest especially for storing valuables
- v - to put in a strongbox
There are 7 letters in COFFERS: C E F F O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COFFERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COFFERS plus a wildcard: COFFERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COFFERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COFFERS
- Dollieh Sanctuary View topic - How do I make Jack Sparrow
- Gallery(click here)-Red Velvet Dress
- Gallery (click here)-Tunic pants only
- Mankatha makes the coffers ringing - Ajithfans - Actor Ajith Kumar E ...
- Victorian Bow front Chest - Chests & coffers - William James Antiques ...
- Ivory & Black with Black Velvet and Jacquard Triple Pearled Sleeves
- ... Coffer - Antique Box Antique Chests of Drawers coffers and Boxes
- decorated ceiling coffers each of these ceiling coffers is decorated ...
- Stencils for library ceiling. Decorating ideas by Cutting Edge ...
- Rotherham students boost charity coffers - Rotherham - Local News ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.