Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORCEPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORCEPS exist?
Definitions of FORCEPS in dictionaries:
- noun - an extractor consisting of a pair of pincers used in medical treatment (especially for the delivery of babies)
- An instrument resembling a pair of pincers or tongs, used for grasping, manipulating, or extracting, especially such an instrument used by a surgeon.
- A pincerlike pair of movable appendages at the posterior end of the abdomen in certain insects, such as earwigs.
- n - an instrument for seizing and holding objects
There are 7 letters in FORCEPS: C E F O P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORCEPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORCEPS plus a wildcard: FORCEPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORCEPS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORCEPS
- Arthroscopy Instruments Endoscopy forceps Laparoscopic Instruments ...
- Magill forceps (Manufacturer Unknown Object Number 1)
- Jacobs Vulsellum forceps -
- Amateras an internet business development boutique specialized in ...
- Tooth Extracting forceps (english Pattern) Photo Detailed about Tooth ...
- Tissue forceps Semkin forceps Adson forceps Taylor forcepsView ...
- Ficheiroforceps-17.JPG Wikipdia a enciclopdia livre
- 2009 Cislak Catalog Section 2 Pa