Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORCES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORCES exist?
Definitions of FORCES in dictionaries:
- noun - a powerful effect or influence
- noun - (physics) the influence that produces a change in a physical quantity
- noun - physical energy or intensity
- noun - group of people willing to obey orders
- noun - a unit that is part of some military service
- noun - an act of aggression (as one against a person who resists)
- noun - one possessing or exercising power or influence or authority
- noun - a group of people having the power of effective action
- noun - (of a law) having legal validity
- noun - a putout of a base runner who is required to run
- verb - to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
- verb - urge or force (a person) to an action
- verb - move with force, "He pushed the table into a corner"
- verb - impose urgently, importunately, or inexorably
- verb - squeeze like a wedge into a tight space
- verb - force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically
- verb - cause to move by pulling
- verb - do forcibly
- verb - take by force
- adv - to overcome resistance by the exertion of strength [v FORCED, FORCING, FORCES] : FORCEDLY
There are 6 letters in FORCES: C E F O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORCES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORCES plus a wildcard: FORCES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORCES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORCES
- The four main forces acting on an airplane are lift drag gravity ...
- There are several forces acting on the car shown by the arrows.
- Les_cinq_forces_de_porter.jpg (670 542 pixels taille du ...
- When forward forces are bigger than opposing forces you accelerate ...
- THE FOUR forces ACTING ON AN AIRPLANE
- Stephen Edwards - Force and Motion (P.S. 10)
- The forces of Aeronautics
- ... This slide shows the forces that act onthe Wright airplane in flight
- Jason Andrew - Google meets Porter. 3 threats to their success.
- Guided Mind Map forces 289 KB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.