Scrabble word: FORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORE exist?
Definitions of FORE in dictionaries:
- noun - front part of a vessel or aircraft
- adj - situated at or toward the bow of a vessel
- adv - near or toward the bow of a ship or cockpit of a plane
- Located at or toward the front; forward.
- Earlier in order of occurrence; former.
- Something that is located at or toward the front.
- The front part.
- At, toward, or near the front; forward.
- Used by a golfer to warn those ahead that a ball is headed in their direction.
- noun - the front part of something