Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORE exist?
Definitions of FORE in dictionaries:
- noun - front part of a vessel or aircraft
- adj - situated at or toward the bow of a vessel
- adv - near or toward the bow of a ship or cockpit of a plane
- Located at or toward the front; forward.
- Earlier in order of occurrence; former.
- Something that is located at or toward the front.
- The front part.
- At, toward, or near the front; forward.
- Used by a golfer to warn those ahead that a ball is headed in their direction.
- noun - the front part of something
There are 4 letters in FORE: E F O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORE plus a wildcard: FORE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORE
Images for FORE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.