Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORE exist?
Definitions of FORE in dictionaries:
- noun - front part of a vessel or aircraft
- adj - situated at or toward the bow of a vessel
- adv - near or toward the bow of a ship or cockpit of a plane
- Located at or toward the front; forward.
- Earlier in order of occurrence; former.
- Something that is located at or toward the front.
- The front part.
- At, toward, or near the front; forward.
- Used by a golfer to warn those ahead that a ball is headed in their direction.
- n - the front part of something
There are 4 letters in FORE: E F O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORE plus a wildcard: FORE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORE
Images for FORE
- fore - Audizine Photo Gallery
- uuLyrics Huey Lewis and The News fore
- fore Chiang Mai Golf CoursesChiang Mai Golf Courses
- fore Installatie Adviseurs - fore Installatie Adviseurs
- If youre ball is going to hit someone shout fore very loud so ...
- Calgary Flames Hockey Blog FlamesNation
- fore Abbey - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- DJ3K & forefore
- shiny grey monotone] pegboy - fore ep