Scrabble word: OFFER
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFER exist?
Definitions of OFFER in dictionaries:
- noun - the verbal act of offering
- noun - something offered (as a proposal or bid)
- noun - a usually brief attempt
- verb - make available or accessible, provide or furnish
- verb - present for acceptance or rejection
- verb - agree freely
- verb - put forward for consideration
- verb - offer verbally
- verb - make available for sale
- verb - propose a payment
- verb - produce or introduce on the stage
- verb - present as an act of worship
- verb - mount or put up
- verb - make available
- verb - ask (someone) to marry you
- verb - threaten to do something
- verb - kill intentionally and with premeditation
- adj - not in operation or operational
- adj - below a satisfactory level
- adj - (of events) no longer planned or scheduled
- adj - in an unpalatable state
- adj - not performing or scheduled for duties
- To present for acceptance or rejection; proffer: offered me a drink.
- To put forward for consideration; propose: offer an opinion.
- To present in order to meet a need or satisfy a requirement: offered new statistics in order to facilitate the decision-making process.
- To present for sale.
- To provide; furnish: a hotel that offers conference facilities.
- To propose as payment; bid.
- To present as an act of worship: offer up prayers.
- To exhibit readiness or desire to do; volunteer: offered to carry the packages.
- To put up; mount: partisans who offered strong resistance to the invaders.
- To threaten: offered to leave without them if they didn’t hurry.
- To produce or introduce on the stage: The repertory group is offering two new plays this season.
- To present an offering in worship or devotion.
- To make an offer or a proposal, especially of marriage.
- To present itself: “This plan was dropped, because of its risk, and because a better offered” (T.
- The act of offering: an offer of assistance.
- Something, such as a suggestion, proposal, bid, or recommendation, that is offered.
- A proposal that if accepted constitutes a legally binding contract.
- The condition of being offered, especially for sale: thousands of bushels of wheat on offer.
- An attempt; a try.
- These verbs are compared as they mean to put before another for acceptance or rejection.
- verb - to present for acceptance or rejection
There are 5 letters in OFFER: E F F O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OFFER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OFFER plus a wildcard: OFFER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OFFER
Images for OFFER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.