Scrabble word: EFFORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EFFORT exist?
Definitions of EFFORT in dictionaries:
- noun - earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something
- noun - use of physical or mental energy
- noun - a notable achievement
- noun - a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end
- The use of physical or mental energy to do something; exertion.
- A difficult exertion of the strength or will: It was an effort to get up.
- A usually earnest attempt: Make an effort to arrive promptly.
- Something done or produced through exertion; an achievement: a play that was his finest effort.
- Force applied against inertia.
- noun - a deliberate exertion
There are 6 letters in EFFORT: E F F O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EFFORT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EFFORT plus a wildcard: EFFORT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EFFORT
Images for EFFORT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.