Scrabble word: EFFORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EFFORT exist?
Definitions of EFFORT in dictionaries:
- noun - earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something
- noun - use of physical or mental energy
- noun - a notable achievement
- noun - a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end
- The use of physical or mental energy to do something; exertion.
- A difficult exertion of the strength or will: It was an effort to get up.
- A usually earnest attempt: Make an effort to arrive promptly.
- Something done or produced through exertion; an achievement: a play that was his finest effort.
- Force applied against inertia.
- noun - a deliberate exertion