Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EFFORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EFFORT exist?
Definitions of EFFORT in dictionaries:
- noun - earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something
- noun - use of physical or mental energy
- noun - a notable achievement
- noun - a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end
- The use of physical or mental energy to do something; exertion.
- A difficult exertion of the strength or will: It was an effort to get up.
- A usually earnest attempt: Make an effort to arrive promptly.
- Something done or produced through exertion; an achievement: a play that was his finest effort.
- Force applied against inertia.
- n - a deliberate exertion
There are 6 letters in EFFORT: E F F O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EFFORT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EFFORT plus a wildcard: EFFORT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EFFORT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EFFORT
- effort mental or physical energy used to achieve a purpose self ...
- effort Is More Better
- In this race Christians are to relentlessly put forth effort.
- Want Growth Focus on effort Not Outcomes The Fast Growth Blog
- effort - vince penman vince penman
- The Unintended Consequences of Grading effort - THE DAILY RIFF - Be ...
- effort Stock Photo Fotana 3915846
- Its Worth The effort Thoughts from Joyce
- efforteffort jpg by dmrsekhar
- Team effort Stock Image - Image 5481331
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.