Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORFEIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORFEIT exist?
Definitions of FORFEIT in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is lost or surrendered as a penalty
- noun - a penalty for a fault or mistake that involves losing or giving up something
- noun - the act of losing or surrendering something as a penalty for a mistake or fault or failure to perform etc.
- verb - lose (s.th.) or lose the right to (s.th.) by some error, offense, or crime
- adj - surrendered as a penalty
- Something surrendered or subject to surrender as punishment for a crime, an offense, an error, or a breach of contract.
- Something placed in escrow and then redeemed after payment of a fine.
- A forfeiture.
- To surrender, be deprived of, or give up the right to on account of a crime, an offense, an error, or a breach of contract.
- To subject to seizure as a forfeit.
- verb - to lose as a penalty
There are 7 letters in FORFEIT: E F F I O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORFEIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORFEIT plus a wildcard: FORFEIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORFEIT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORFEIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.