Scrabble word: FORFEIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORFEIT exist?
Definitions of FORFEIT in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is lost or surrendered as a penalty
- noun - a penalty for a fault or mistake that involves losing or giving up something
- noun - the act of losing or surrendering something as a penalty for a mistake or fault or failure to perform etc.
- verb - lose (s.th.) or lose the right to (s.th.) by some error, offense, or crime
- adj - surrendered as a penalty
- Something surrendered or subject to surrender as punishment for a crime, an offense, an error, or a breach of contract.
- Something placed in escrow and then redeemed after payment of a fine.
- A forfeiture.
- To surrender, be deprived of, or give up the right to on account of a crime, an offense, an error, or a breach of contract.
- To subject to seizure as a forfeit.
- verb - to lose as a penalty