Scrabble word: FORFEIT
Is FORFEIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FORFEIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that is lost or surrendered as a penalty
- noun - a penalty for a fault or mistake that involves losing or giving up something
- noun - the act of losing or surrendering something as a penalty for a mistake or fault or failure to perform etc.
- verb - lose (s.th.) or lose the right to (s.th.) by some error, offense, or crime
- adj - surrendered as a penalty
- Something surrendered or subject to surrender as punishment for a crime, an offense, an error, or a breach of contract.
- Something placed in escrow and then redeemed after payment of a fine.
- A forfeiture.
- To surrender, be deprived of, or give up the right to on account of a crime, an offense, an error, or a breach of contract.
- To subject to seizure as a forfeit.
- verb - to lose as a penalty
There are 7 letters in FORFEIT: E F F I O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FORFEIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of FORFEIT, to go: FORFEIT?
Rearrange the letters in FORFEIT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FORFEIT
6 letters out of FORFEIT
5 letters out of FORFEIT
4 letters out of FORFEIT
3 letters out of FORFEIT
2 letters out of FORFEIT
Images for FORFEIT
Lookup in Wiki for FORFEIT
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.