Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FIEF
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIEF exist?
Definitions of FIEF in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of land held under the feudal system
- See fee (n.
- A fiefdom.
- n - a feudal estate
There are 4 letters in FIEF: E F F I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIEF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIEF plus a wildcard: FIEF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIEF
Images for FIEF
- fief A new game idea
- Brooksmen Hills Manor fief Map
- ipernity Le fief des Epoisses Bombon - by Alain Raffin
- Bibliothque nationale de France)
- fief vineyard
- fief des poisses Bombon
- Vjeux fief (Board Strategy Game) Analysis
- Commercial Programs to Which I Have Contributed
- Medieval Vassal - Vassals in the Middle Ages
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.