Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORT exist?
Definitions of FORT in dictionaries:
- noun - a fortified military post where troops are stationed
- noun - a fortified defensive structure
- verb - gather in, or as if in, a fort, as for protection or defense
- verb - enclose by or as if by a fortification
- verb - station (troops) in a fort
- A fortified place or position stationed with troops.
- A permanent army post.
- noun - a fortified enclosure or structure
There are 4 letters in FORT: F O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORT plus a wildcard: FORT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORT
Images for FORT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.