Scrabble word: FROTH
Is FROTH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FROTH in dictionaries:
- noun - a mass of small bubbles formed in or on a liquid
- verb - become bubbly or frothy or foaming
- verb - make froth or foam and become bubbly
- verb - exude or expel foam
- A mass of bubbles in or on a liquid; foam.
- Salivary foam released as a result of disease or exhaustion.
- Something unsubstantial or trivial.
- A fit of resentment or vexation: was in a froth over the long delay.
- To cover with foam.
- To exude or expel foam.
- adj - to form foam (a light, bubbly, gas and liquid mass) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FOAMABLE
There are 5 letters in FROTH: F H O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FROTH
Click to search all anagrams of FROTH plus a wildcard: FROTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FROTH
Images for FROTH
Lookup in Wiki for FROTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.