Scrabble word: FROTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does FROTH exist?
Definitions of FROTH in dictionaries:
- noun - a mass of small bubbles formed in or on a liquid
- verb - become bubbly or frothy or foaming
- verb - make froth or foam and become bubbly
- verb - exude or expel foam
- A mass of bubbles in or on a liquid; foam.
- Salivary foam released as a result of disease or exhaustion.
- Something unsubstantial or trivial.
- A fit of resentment or vexation: was in a froth over the long delay.
- To cover with foam.
- To exude or expel foam.
- adj - to form foam (a light, bubbly, gas and liquid mass) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FOAMABLE