Scrabble word: FROTHS
Is FROTHS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FROTHS in dictionaries:
- noun - a mass of small bubbles formed in or on a liquid
- verb - become bubbly or frothy or foaming
- verb - make froth or foam and become bubbly
- verb - exude or expel foam
- adj - to form foam (a light, bubbly, gas and liquid mass) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FOAMABLE
There are 6 letters in FROTHS: F H O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FROTHS
Click to search all anagrams of FROTHS plus a wildcard: FROTHS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FROTHS
Images for FROTHS
Lookup in Wiki for FROTHS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.