Scrabble word: FROST
In which Scrabble dictionary does FROST exist?
Definitions of FROST in dictionaries:
- noun - ice crystals forming a white deposit (especially on objects outside)
- noun - weather cold enough to cause freezing
- noun - the formation of frost or ice on a surface
- noun - United States poet famous for his lyrical poems on country life in New England (1874-1963)
- verb - decorate with frosting
- verb - provide with a rough or speckled surface or appearance
- verb - cover with frost
- verb - damage by frost
- A deposit of minute ice crystals formed when water vapor condenses at a temperature below freezing.
- A temperature low enough to cause freezing.
- The process of freezing.
- Often used to modify another noun: the frost season; frost damage to crops.
- To cover with frost.
- To damage or kill by frost.
- To cover (glass, for example) with a roughened or speckled decorative surface.
- To cover or decorate with icing: frost a cake.
- To anger or upset: What really frosted me about the incident was the fact that you lied.
- verb - to cover with frost (a deposit of minute ice crystals)