Scrabble word: FROST
Is FROST valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FROST in dictionaries:
- noun - ice crystals forming a white deposit (especially on objects outside)
- noun - weather cold enough to cause freezing
- noun - the formation of frost or ice on a surface
- noun - United States poet famous for his lyrical poems on country life in New England (1874-1963)
- verb - decorate with frosting
- verb - provide with a rough or speckled surface or appearance
- verb - cover with frost
- verb - damage by frost
- A deposit of minute ice crystals formed when water vapor condenses at a temperature below freezing.
- A temperature low enough to cause freezing.
- The process of freezing.
- Often used to modify another noun: the frost season; frost damage to crops.
- To cover with frost.
- To damage or kill by frost.
- To cover (glass, for example) with a roughened or speckled decorative surface.
- To cover or decorate with icing: frost a cake.
- To anger or upset: What really frosted me about the incident was the fact that you lied.
- verb - to cover with frost (a deposit of minute ice crystals)
There are 5 letters in FROST: F O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FROST
Click to search all anagrams of FROST plus a wildcard: FROST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FROST
Images for FROST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.