Scrabble word: FROSTY
Is FROSTY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FROSTY in dictionaries:
- adj - devoid of warmth and cordiality
- adj - covered with frost
- adj - pleasantly cold and invigorating
- Producing or characterized by frost; freezing.
- Covered with or as if with frost.
- Silvery white; hoary.
- Cold in manner: a frosty look; a frosty farewell.
- adv - covered with frost [adj FROSTIER, FROSTIEST] : FROSTILY
There are 6 letters in FROSTY: F O R S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FROSTY
Click to search all anagrams of FROSTY plus a wildcard: FROSTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FROSTY
Images for FROSTY
Lookup in Wiki for FROSTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.