Scrabble word: FOREST
Is FOREST valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FOREST in dictionaries:
- noun - the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- noun - land that is covered with trees and shrubs
- verb - establish a forest on previously unforested land
- A dense growth of trees, plants, and underbrush covering a large area.
- Something that resembles a large, dense growth of trees, as in density, quantity, or profusion: a forest of skyscrapers.
- Often used to modify another noun: forest management; forest fires.
- verb - to convert into a forest (a densely wooded area)
There are 6 letters in FOREST: E F O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOREST
Click to search all anagrams of FOREST plus a wildcard: FOREST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOREST
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOREST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.