Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EFFORTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EFFORTS exist?
Definitions of EFFORTS in dictionaries:
- noun - earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something
- noun - use of physical or mental energy
- noun - a notable achievement
- noun - a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end
- n - a deliberate exertion
There are 7 letters in EFFORTS: E F F O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EFFORTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EFFORTS plus a wildcard: EFFORTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EFFORTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EFFORTS
- Why dont Americans recycle [Infographic] - Holy Kaw
- Dandy Brown goofing around on exercycle picture by effortsphotos ...
- efforts conservation gallery mercedesbluetec wallpaper images ...
- the center of climate adaptation efforts water supplies will be
- ... Startup Funding efforts Moving Grow VC Everyone Funding Startups
- How YOU Can Easily Donate to Sandy Relief efforts LDS & Mormon ...
- Boeing B-17 Seattle plant camouflage efforts during World War II
- Lot No -1 - Ali KOTAN - SOYUT KOMPOZSYON - Mzayede Detaylar
- Lot No - smail ALTINOK - ANKARA PEYZAJI - Mzayede Detaylar
- Lot No - Tuncay TAKMAZ - KEDL KOMPOZSYON - Mzayede Detaylar
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.