Scrabble word: SETOFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does SETOFF exist?
Definitions of SETOFF in dictionaries:
- noun - structure where a wall or building narrows abruptly
- Something, such as a decoration, that sets off something else by contrast.
- Something that offsets or compensates for something else; a counterbalance.
- A counterclaim.
- Settlement of a debt by a debtor’s establishing such a claim against a creditor.
- A flat projection, as from a wall; a ledge.
- noun - something that offsets something else