Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SETOFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does SETOFF exist?
Definitions of SETOFF in dictionaries:
- noun - structure where a wall or building narrows abruptly
- Something, such as a decoration, that sets off something else by contrast.
- Something that offsets or compensates for something else; a counterbalance.
- A counterclaim.
- Settlement of a debt by a debtor’s establishing such a claim against a creditor.
- A flat projection, as from a wall; a ledge.
- noun - something that offsets something else
There are 6 letters in SETOFF: E F F O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SETOFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SETOFF plus a wildcard: SETOFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SETOFF
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SETOFF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.