Scrabble word: OFFSETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFSETS exist?
Definitions of OFFSETS in dictionaries:
- noun - the time at which something is supposed to begin
- noun - a compensating equivalent
- noun - a horizontal branch from the base of plant that produces new plants from buds at its tips
- noun - a natural consequence of development
- noun - a plate makes an inked impression on a rubber-blanketed cylinder, which in turn transfers it to the paper
- noun - structure where a wall or building narrows abruptly
- verb - compensate for or counterbalance
- verb - make up for
- verb - cause (printed matter) to transfer or smear onto another surface
- verb - create an offset in
- verb - produce by offset printing
- verb - to compensate for
There are 7 letters in OFFSETS: E F F O S S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OFFSETS plus a wildcard: OFFSETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OFFSETS
Images for OFFSETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.