Is OFFSET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OFFSET in various dictionaries:
- noun - the time at which something is supposed to begin
- noun - a compensating equivalent
- noun - a horizontal branch from the base of plant that produces new plants from buds at its tips
- noun - a natural consequence of development
- noun - a plate makes an inked impression on a rubber-blanketed cylinder, which in turn transfers it to the paper
- noun - structure where a wall or building narrows abruptly
- verb - compensate for or counterbalance
- verb - make up for
- verb - cause (printed matter) to transfer or smear onto another surface
- verb - create an offset in
- verb - produce by offset printing
- An agent, an element, or a thing that balances, counteracts, or compensates for something else.
- One thing set off or developed from something else.
- The start or initial stage; the outset.
- A ledge or recess in a wall formed by a reduction in thickness above; a setoff.
- A shoot that develops laterally at the base of a plant, often rooting to form a new plant.
- A spur of a mountain range or hills.
- A bend in a pipe, bar, or other straight continuous piece made to allow it to pass around an obstruction.
- A short distance measured perpendicularly from the main line in surveying, used to help in calculating the area of an irregular plot.
- A descendant of a race or family; an offshoot.
- An unintentional or faulty transfer of wet ink from a printed sheet to another surface in contact with it.
- Offset printing.
- To counterbalance, counteract, or compensate for: fringe benefits designed to offset low salaries.
- To cause (printed matter) to transfer or smear on another surface.
- To produce by offset printing.
- To make or form an offset in (a wall, bar, or pipe).
- To develop, project, or be situated as an offset.
- To become marked by or cause an unintentional transfer of ink.
- verb - to compensate for
There are 6 letters in OFFSET: E F F O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OFFSET
To search all scrabble anagrams of OFFSET, to go: OFFSET?
Rearrange the letters in OFFSET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OFFSET
What's nearby OFFSET
Lookup in Wiki for OFFSET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OFFSET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OFFSET"