Scrabble word: FORFEITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORFEITS exist?
Definitions of FORFEITS in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is lost or surrendered as a penalty
- noun - a penalty for a fault or mistake that involves losing or giving up something
- noun - the act of losing or surrendering something as a penalty for a mistake or fault or failure to perform etc.
- verb - lose (s.th.) or lose the right to (s.th.) by some error, offense, or crime
- verb - to lose as a penalty
There are 8 letters in FORFEITS: E F F I O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORFEITS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORFEITS plus a wildcard: FORFEITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORFEITS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORFEITS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.