Scrabble word: SORTIE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SORTIE exist?
Definitions of SORTIE in dictionaries:
- noun - a military action in which besieged troops burst forth from their position
- noun - (military) an operational flight by a single aircraft (as in a military operation)
- An armed attack made from a place surrounded by enemy forces.
- The troops making such an attack.
- A flight of a combat aircraft on a mission.
- verb - to attack suddenly from a defensive position
There are 6 letters in SORTIE: E I O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SORTIE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SORTIE plus a wildcard: SORTIE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SORTIE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SORTIE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.