Scrabble word: RIPOSTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIPOSTE exist?
Definitions of RIPOSTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a quick reply to a question or remark (especially a witty or critical one)
- noun - (fencing) a counterattack made immediately after successfully parrying the opponents lunge
- verb - make a return thrust
- verb - answer back
- A quick thrust given after parrying an opponent’s lunge in fencing.
- A retaliatory action, maneuver, or retort.
- To make a return thrust.
- To retort quickly.
- verb - to make a return thrust in fencing
There are 7 letters in RIPOSTE: E I O P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIPOSTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIPOSTE plus a wildcard: RIPOSTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIPOSTE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RIPOSTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.