Scrabble word: TROPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TROPE exist?
Definitions of TROPE in dictionaries:
- noun - language used in a figurative or nonliteral sense
- The figurative use of a word or an expression, as metaphor or hyperbole.
- An instance of this use; a figure of speech.
- A word or phrase interpolated as an embellishment in the sung parts of certain medieval liturgies.
- noun - the figurative use of a word
There are 5 letters in TROPE: E O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TROPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TROPE plus a wildcard: TROPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TROPE
Images for TROPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.