Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PORTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PORTER exist?
Definitions of PORTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person employed to carry luggage and supplies
- noun - someone who guards an entrance
- noun - United States writer of novels and short stories (1890-1980)
- noun - United States composer and lyricist of musical comedies (1891-1946)
- noun - United States writer of short stories whose pen name was O. Henry (1862-1910)
- noun - a railroad employee who assists passengers (especially on sleeping cars)
- noun - a very dark sweet ale brewed from roasted unmalted barley
- verb - carry luggage or supplies
- adj - located on the left side of a ship or aircraft
- A person employed to carry burdens, especially an attendant who carries travelers’ baggage at a hotel or transportation station.
- A railroad employee who waits on passengers in a sleeping car or parlor car.
- A maintenance worker for a building or an institution.
- One in charge of a gate or door.
- A dark beer resembling light stout, made from malt browned or charred by drying at a high temperature.
- v - to act as a porter (one who carries luggage)
There are 6 letters in PORTER: E O P R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PORTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PORTER plus a wildcard: PORTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PORTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PORTER
- Las 5 fuerzas de porter Sinergia Creativa
- porter Five Forces Software Strategy Development Framework Model ...
- ... Representao grfica do modelo de cinco foras de Michael porter
- TENDERLOINporter ...
- www.Teo-Education.Com Blog Archive porters Five Forces
- porters 5 Forces Diagram taken from httpwww.justice.govatrpublic ...
- porter Amenaza de Entrantes Marketing WOWWW
- porter Cable 4212 Dovetail Jig Review experttoolreviews
- Travis porter Member Strap Arrested for Having Firearm at Airport ...
- Richard porters Blog Bettie Page - Mid 1950s - Iconic Poses