Is PORTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PORTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person employed to carry luggage and supplies
- noun - someone who guards an entrance
- noun - United States writer of novels and short stories (1890-1980)
- noun - United States composer and lyricist of musical comedies (1891-1946)
- noun - United States writer of short stories whose pen name was O. Henry (1862-1910)
- noun - a railroad employee who assists passengers (especially on sleeping cars)
- noun - a very dark sweet ale brewed from roasted unmalted barley
- verb - carry luggage or supplies
- A person employed to carry burdens, especially an attendant who carries travelers’ baggage at a hotel or transportation station.
- A railroad employee who waits on passengers in a sleeping car or parlor car.
- A maintenance worker for a building or an institution.
- One in charge of a gate or door.
- A dark beer resembling light stout, made from malt browned or charred by drying at a high temperature.
- verb - to act as a porter (one who carries luggage)
There are 6 letters in PORTER: E O P R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PORTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of PORTER, to go: PORTER?
Rearrange the letters in PORTER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PORTER
What's nearby PORTER
Lookup in Wiki for PORTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PORTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PORTER"