Scrabble word: PORTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PORTER exist?
Definitions of PORTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person employed to carry luggage and supplies
- noun - someone who guards an entrance
- noun - United States writer of novels and short stories (1890-1980)
- noun - United States composer and lyricist of musical comedies (1891-1946)
- noun - United States writer of short stories whose pen name was O. Henry (1862-1910)
- noun - a railroad employee who assists passengers (especially on sleeping cars)
- noun - a very dark sweet ale brewed from roasted unmalted barley
- verb - carry luggage or supplies
- adj - located on the left side of a ship or aircraft
- A person employed to carry burdens, especially an attendant who carries travelers’ baggage at a hotel or transportation station.
- A railroad employee who waits on passengers in a sleeping car or parlor car.
- A maintenance worker for a building or an institution.
- One in charge of a gate or door.
- A dark beer resembling light stout, made from malt browned or charred by drying at a high temperature.
- verb - to act as a porter (one who carries luggage)
There are 6 letters in PORTER: E O P R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PORTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PORTER plus a wildcard: PORTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PORTER
Images for PORTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.