Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRAETOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRAETOR exist?
Definitions of PRAETOR in dictionaries:
- noun - an annually elected magistrate of the ancient Roman Republic
- An annually elected magistrate of the ancient Roman Republic, ranking below but having approximately the same functions as a consul.
- n - an ancient Roman magistrate
There are 7 letters in PRAETOR: A E O P R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRAETOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRAETOR plus a wildcard: PRAETOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRAETOR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRAETOR
- Immaculee Ilibageza
- FileCastra praetoria North Wall.JPG - Wikipedia
- Filepraetorius Poem Vas Heidelbergense.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Feast of Michael praetorius (February 15) SUNDRY THOUGHTS
- The Dutch Recorder Orchestra praetorius - Norbert Kunst
- woodcut of an early bass violin (Bas-Geig de bracio) from Michael ...
- MISSODIA HYMNODIA EULOGODIA MEGALYNODIA lateinische liturgische ...
- Lucius Cornelius Sulla - The 100 best articles
- Herman praetorius the nephew with whom Henry Sonneborn kept in ...
- Filepraetorium Kln.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.