Scrabble word: OPERATOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPERATOR exist?
Definitions of OPERATOR in dictionaries:
- noun - (mathematics) a symbol or function representing a mathematical operation
- noun - an agent that operates some apparatus or machine
- noun - someone who owns or operates a business
- noun - a shrewd or unscrupulous person who knows how to circumvent difficulties
- noun - a speculator who trades aggressively on stock or commodity markets
- One who operates a machine or device: a switchboard operator.
- The owner or manager of a business or an industrial enterprise.
- One who deals aggressively in stocks or commodities.
- A symbol, such as a plus sign, that represents an operation.
- A chromosomal segment of DNA that regulates the activity of the structural genes of an operon by interacting with a specific repressor.
- noun - a symbol that represents a mathematical function