Scrabble word: OPERATOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPERATOR exist?
Definitions of OPERATOR in dictionaries:
- noun - (mathematics) a symbol or function representing a mathematical operation
- noun - an agent that operates some apparatus or machine
- noun - someone who owns or operates a business
- noun - a shrewd or unscrupulous person who knows how to circumvent difficulties
- noun - a speculator who trades aggressively on stock or commodity markets
- One who operates a machine or device: a switchboard operator.
- The owner or manager of a business or an industrial enterprise.
- One who deals aggressively in stocks or commodities.
- A symbol, such as a plus sign, that represents an operation.
- A chromosomal segment of DNA that regulates the activity of the structural genes of an operon by interacting with a specific repressor.
- noun - a symbol that represents a mathematical function
There are 8 letters in OPERATOR: A E O O P R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPERATOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPERATOR plus a wildcard: OPERATOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPERATOR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPERATOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.