Scrabble word: POORER
In which Scrabble dictionary does POORER exist?
Definitions of POORER in dictionaries:
- adj - deserving or inciting pity
- adj - having little money or few possessions
- adj - characterized by or indicating poverty
- adj - lacking in specific resources, qualities or substances
- adj - not sufficient to meet a need
- adj - unsatisfactory
- adj - lacking the means of support
There are 6 letters in POORER: E O O P R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POORER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POORER plus a wildcard: POORER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POORER
Images for POORER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.