Scrabble word: POOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does POOR exist?
Definitions of POOR in dictionaries:
- noun - people without possessions or wealth (considered as a group)
- adj - deserving or inciting pity
- adj - having little money or few possessions
- adj - characterized by or indicating poverty
- adj - lacking in specific resources, qualities or substances
- adj - not sufficient to meet a need
- adj - unsatisfactory
- Having little or no wealth and few or no possessions.
- Lacking in a specified resource or quality: an area poor in timber and coal; a diet poor in calcium.
- Not adequate in quality; inferior: a poor performance.
- Lacking in value; insufficient: poor wages.
- Lacking in quantity: poor attendance.
- Lacking fertility: poor soil.
- Undernourished; lean.
- Humble: a poor spirit.
- People with little or no wealth and possessions considered as a group: The urban poor are in need of homes.
- adj - lacking the means of support