Scrabble word: POOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does POOR exist?
Definitions of POOR in dictionaries:
- noun - people without possessions or wealth (considered as a group)
- adj - deserving or inciting pity
- adj - having little money or few possessions
- adj - characterized by or indicating poverty
- adj - lacking in specific resources, qualities or substances
- adj - not sufficient to meet a need
- adj - unsatisfactory
- Having little or no wealth and few or no possessions.
- Lacking in a specified resource or quality: an area poor in timber and coal; a diet poor in calcium.
- Not adequate in quality; inferior: a poor performance.
- Lacking in value; insufficient: poor wages.
- Lacking in quantity: poor attendance.
- Lacking fertility: poor soil.
- Undernourished; lean.
- Humble: a poor spirit.
- People with little or no wealth and possessions considered as a group: The urban poor are in need of homes.
- adj - lacking the means of support
There are 4 letters in POOR: O O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POOR plus a wildcard: POOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POOR
Images for POOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.