Scrabble word: DROOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does DROOP exist?
Definitions of DROOP in dictionaries:
- noun - a shape that sags
- verb - droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- verb - hang loosely or laxly
- verb - become limp
- To bend or hang downward: “His mouth drooped sadly, pulled down, no doubt, by the plump weight of his jowls” (Gore Vidal).
- To bend or sag gradually: flowers drooping in the midday heat.
- To let bend or hang down: “He drooped his body over the rail” (Norman Mailer).
- verb - to hang downward
There are 5 letters in DROOP: D O O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DROOP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DROOP plus a wildcard: DROOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DROOP
Images for DROOP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.