Scrabble word: DROOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does DROOP exist?
Definitions of DROOP in dictionaries:
- noun - a shape that sags
- verb - droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- verb - hang loosely or laxly
- verb - become limp
- To bend or hang downward: “His mouth drooped sadly, pulled down, no doubt, by the plump weight of his jowls” (Gore Vidal).
- To bend or sag gradually: flowers drooping in the midday heat.
- To let bend or hang down: “He drooped his body over the rail” (Norman Mailer).
- verb - to hang downward