Is DROOP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DROOP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a shape that sags
- verb - droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- verb - hang loosely or laxly
- verb - become limp
- To bend or hang downward: “His mouth drooped sadly, pulled down, no doubt, by the plump weight of his jowls” (Gore Vidal).
- To bend or sag gradually: flowers drooping in the midday heat.
- To let bend or hang down: “He drooped his body over the rail” (Norman Mailer).
- verb - to hang downward
There are 5 letters in DROOP: D O O P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DROOP
To search all scrabble anagrams of DROOP, to go: DROOP?
Rearrange the letters in DROOP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DROOP
What's nearby DROOP
Lookup in Wiki for DROOP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DROOP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DROOP"