Scrabble word: CORPORATE
Is CORPORATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CORPORATE in dictionaries:
- adj - of or belonging to a corporation
- adj - possessing or existing in bodily form
- adj - done by or characteristic of individuals acting together
- adj - organized and maintained as a legal corporation
- Formed into a corporation; incorporated.
- Of or relating to a corporation: corporate assets; corporate culture.
- United or combined into one body; collective: made a corporate effort to finish the job.
There are 9 letters in CORPORATE: A C E O O P R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORPORATE
Click to search all anagrams of CORPORATE plus a wildcard: CORPORATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORPORATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORPORATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.