Scrabble word: REPORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPORT exist?
Definitions of REPORT in dictionaries:
- noun - a written document describing the findings of some individual or group
- noun - the act of informing by verbal report
- noun - a short account of the news
- noun - a sharp explosive sound (especially the sound of a gun firing)
- noun - a written evaluation of a student's scholarship and deportment
- noun - an essay (especially one written as an assignment)
- noun - the general estimation that the public has for a person
- verb - to give an account or representation of in words
- verb - announce as the result of an investigation or experience or finding
- verb - announce one's presence
- verb - make known to the authorities
- verb - be responsible for reporting the details of, as in journalism
- verb - complain about
- An account presented usually in detail.
- A formal account of the proceedings or transactions of a group.
- A published collection of authoritative accounts of court cases or of judicial decisions.
- Common talk; rumor or gossip: According to report, they eloped.
- Reputation; repute: a person of bad report.
- An explosive noise: the report of a rifle.
- To make or present an often official, formal, or regular account of.
- To write or provide an account or a summation of for publication or broadcast: report the news.
- To submit or relate the results of considerations concerning: The committee reported the bill.
- To carry back and repeat to another: reported the rumor of a strike.
- To complain about or denounce: reported them to the principal.
- To make a report.
- To serve as a reporter for a publication, broadcasting company, or other news media.
- To present oneself: report for duty.
- To be accountable: She reports directly to the board of directors.
- verb - to give an account of