Is REPORT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REPORT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a written document describing the findings of some individual or group
- noun - the act of informing by verbal report
- noun - a short account of the news
- noun - a sharp explosive sound (especially the sound of a gun firing)
- noun - a written evaluation of a student's scholarship and deportment
- noun - an essay (especially one written as an assignment)
- noun - the general estimation that the public has for a person
- verb - to give an account or representation of in words
- verb - announce as the result of an investigation or experience or finding
- verb - announce one's presence
- verb - make known to the authorities
- verb - be responsible for reporting the details of, as in journalism
- verb - complain about
- An account presented usually in detail.
- A formal account of the proceedings or transactions of a group.
- A published collection of authoritative accounts of court cases or of judicial decisions.
- Common talk; rumor or gossip: According to report, they eloped.
- Reputation; repute: a person of bad report.
- An explosive noise: the report of a rifle.
- To make or present an often official, formal, or regular account of.
- To write or provide an account or a summation of for publication or broadcast: report the news.
- To submit or relate the results of considerations concerning: The committee reported the bill.
- To carry back and repeat to another: reported the rumor of a strike.
- To complain about or denounce: reported them to the principal.
- To make a report.
- To serve as a reporter for a publication, broadcasting company, or other news media.
- To present oneself: report for duty.
- To be accountable: She reports directly to the board of directors.
- verb - to give an account of
There are 6 letters in REPORT: E O P R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REPORT
To search all scrabble anagrams of REPORT, to go: REPORT?
Rearrange the letters in REPORT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REPORT
What's nearby REPORT
Lookup in Wiki for REPORT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REPORT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REPORT"