Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PORTERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PORTERS exist?
Definitions of PORTERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person employed to carry luggage and supplies
- noun - someone who guards an entrance
- noun - United States writer of novels and short stories (1890-1980)
- noun - United States composer and lyricist of musical comedies (1891-1946)
- noun - United States writer of short stories whose pen name was O. Henry (1862-1910)
- noun - a railroad employee who assists passengers (especially on sleeping cars)
- noun - a very dark sweet ale brewed from roasted unmalted barley
- verb - carry luggage or supplies
- v - to act as a porter (one who carries luggage)
There are 7 letters in PORTERS: E O P R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PORTERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PORTERS plus a wildcard: PORTERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PORTERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PORTERS
- Kilimanjaro porters without them we wouldnt be able to climb...
- Brotherhood of Sleeping Car porters Wikepedia A. Phillip Randolph ...
- Without porters - their smiles and carrying capabilities -trekking ...
- Mount Everest Nepal Everest porters 1963 Photo of the Day Picture ...
- For more than a century Pullman porters were a part of luxury ...
- porters resting. Thulo Fokte
- ... in the market. A tool for doing this is porters 5 forces model