Scrabble word: PORTERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PORTERS exist?
Definitions of PORTERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person employed to carry luggage and supplies
- noun - someone who guards an entrance
- noun - United States writer of novels and short stories (1890-1980)
- noun - United States composer and lyricist of musical comedies (1891-1946)
- noun - United States writer of short stories whose pen name was O. Henry (1862-1910)
- noun - a railroad employee who assists passengers (especially on sleeping cars)
- noun - a very dark sweet ale brewed from roasted unmalted barley
- verb - carry luggage or supplies
- verb - to act as a porter (one who carries luggage)
There are 7 letters in PORTERS: E O P R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PORTERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PORTERS plus a wildcard: PORTERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PORTERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PORTERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.