Scrabble word: RESORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESORT exist?
Definitions of RESORT in dictionaries:
- noun - a hotel located in a resort area
- noun - a frequently visited place
- noun - something or someone turned to for assistance or security
- noun - act of turning to for assistance
- verb - have recourse to
- verb - move, travel, or proceed toward some place
- To have recourse: The government resorted to censorship of the press.
- To go customarily or frequently; repair.
- A place frequented by people for relaxation or recreation: a tropical resort.
- A customary or frequent going or gathering: a popular place of resort.
- The act of turning to for aid or relief; recourse.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to repair to or fall back on someone or something in time of need”: never resorted to corporal punishment; apply to a bank for a loan; went to her parents for comfort; referred to his notes to refresh his memory; has no friends to turn to.
- verb - to go frequently or habitually
There are 6 letters in RESORT: E O R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESORT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESORT plus a wildcard: RESORT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESORT
Images for RESORT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.