Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RESORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESORT exist?
Definitions of RESORT in dictionaries:
- noun - a hotel located in a resort area
- noun - a frequently visited place
- noun - something or someone turned to for assistance or security
- noun - act of turning to for assistance
- verb - have recourse to
- verb - move, travel, or proceed toward some place
- To have recourse: The government resorted to censorship of the press.
- To go customarily or frequently; repair.
- A place frequented by people for relaxation or recreation: a tropical resort.
- A customary or frequent going or gathering: a popular place of resort.
- The act of turning to for aid or relief; recourse.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to repair to or fall back on someone or something in time of need”: never resorted to corporal punishment; apply to a bank for a loan; went to her parents for comfort; referred to his notes to refresh his memory; has no friends to turn to.
- v - to go frequently or habitually
There are 6 letters in RESORT: E O R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESORT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESORT plus a wildcard: RESORT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESORT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESORT
- resort Wallpaper - Christian Wallpapers and Backgrounds
- Poseidon Undersea resort Explore The Fijis Mystery ...
- Ao Nang Hotels in Krabi-large selection of hotels & resorts in Ao Nang ...
- Cambridge Beaches resort & Spa Sandys Bermuda
- ... Pearl Beach resort are the best option for seclusion-seeking couples
- resort Costa Brasilis - Bahia e Fotos Espao Turismo
- Hotels and resorts Poli Real Estate
- Aruba resort - HD Travel photos and wallpapers
- Maldives resorts - Maldives Tourism