Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RESTORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESTORE exist?
Definitions of RESTORE in dictionaries:
- verb - return to its original or usable and functioning condition
- verb - return to life
- verb - give or bring back
- verb - restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
- verb - bring back into original existence, use, function, or position
- To bring back into existence or use; reestablish: restore law and order.
- See Synonyms at revive.
- To put (someone) back in a former position: restore the emperor to the throne.
- To make restitution of; give back: restore the stolen funds.
- verb - to bring back to a former or original condition
There are 7 letters in RESTORE: E E O R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESTORE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESTORE plus a wildcard: RESTORE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESTORE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESTORE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.