Scrabble word: RESTORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESTORE exist?
Definitions of RESTORE in dictionaries:
- verb - return to its original or usable and functioning condition
- verb - return to life
- verb - give or bring back
- verb - restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
- verb - bring back into original existence, use, function, or position
- To bring back into existence or use; reestablish: restore law and order.
- See Synonyms at revive.
- To put (someone) back in a former position: restore the emperor to the throne.
- To make restitution of; give back: restore the stolen funds.
- verb - to bring back to a former or original condition