Scrabble word: STEREO
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEREO exist?
Definitions of STEREO in dictionaries:
- noun - reproducer in which two microphones feed two or more loudspeakers to give a three-dimensional effect to the sound
- noun - two photographs taken from slightly different angles that appear three-dimensional when viewed together
- adj - designating sound transmission from two sources through two channels
- A stereophonic sound-reproduction system.
- Stereophonic sound.
- A stereotype.
- A stereoscopic system or photograph.
- verb - to make a type of printing plate
There are 6 letters in STEREO: E E O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STEREO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STEREO plus a wildcard: STEREO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STEREO
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STEREO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.