Scrabble word: ROSETTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROSETTE exist?
Definitions of ROSETTE in dictionaries:
- noun - an ornament or pattern resembling a rose that is worn as a badge of office or as recognition of having won an honor
- noun - rhizoctinia disease of potatoes
- noun - a cluster of leaves growing in crowded circles from a common center or crown (usually at or close to the ground)
- noun - circular window filled with tracery
- An ornament or a badge made of ribbon or silk that is pleated or gathered to resemble a rose and is used to decorate clothing or is worn in the buttonhole of civilian dress to indicate the possession of certain medals or honors.
- A roselike marking or formation, such as one of the clusters of spots on a leopard’s fur.
- A painted, carved, or sculptured ornament having a circular arrangement of parts radiating out from the center and suggesting the petals of a rose.
- A circular cluster of leaves that radiate from a center at or close to the ground, as in the dandelion.
- An ornamental, circular band surrounding the central hole of an acoustic guitar.
- noun - an ornament resembling a rose