Scrabble word: ROSETTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROSETTE exist?
Definitions of ROSETTE in dictionaries:
- noun - an ornament or pattern resembling a rose that is worn as a badge of office or as recognition of having won an honor
- noun - rhizoctinia disease of potatoes
- noun - a cluster of leaves growing in crowded circles from a common center or crown (usually at or close to the ground)
- noun - circular window filled with tracery
- An ornament or a badge made of ribbon or silk that is pleated or gathered to resemble a rose and is used to decorate clothing or is worn in the buttonhole of civilian dress to indicate the possession of certain medals or honors.
- A roselike marking or formation, such as one of the clusters of spots on a leopard’s fur.
- A painted, carved, or sculptured ornament having a circular arrangement of parts radiating out from the center and suggesting the petals of a rose.
- A circular cluster of leaves that radiate from a center at or close to the ground, as in the dandelion.
- An ornamental, circular band surrounding the central hole of an acoustic guitar.
- noun - an ornament resembling a rose
There are 7 letters in ROSETTE: E E O R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROSETTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROSETTE plus a wildcard: ROSETTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROSETTE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROSETTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.