Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SETTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SETTER exist?
Definitions of SETTER in dictionaries:
- noun - one who sets written material into type
- noun - a long-haired dog formerly trained to crouch on finding game but now to point
- One that sets: a setter of printing type; a setter of rabbit traps.
- Any of several breeds of longhaired hunting dogs originally trained to indicate the presence of game by crouching in a set position.
- verb - to put in a particular position
There are 6 letters in SETTER: E E R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SETTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SETTER plus a wildcard: SETTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SETTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SETTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.