Scrabble word: SETTLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SETTLER exist?
Definitions of SETTLER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who settles in a new colony or moves into new country
- noun - a negotiator who settles disputes
- noun - a clerk in a betting shop who calculates the winnings
- One who settles in a new region.
- One who settles or decides something.
- verb - to place in a desired state or order
There are 7 letters in SETTLER: E E L R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SETTLER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SETTLER plus a wildcard: SETTLER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SETTLER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SETTLER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.